Wire Free GuidanceSALE-15%
STIGA autonomous robot mowers are cable-free, meaning there is no requirement to lay a boundary wire. The installation is virtual and the perimeter can be adapted anytime. With the patented AGS technology, the robot can plan mowing sessions intelligently. You have an overview of your robot using the STIGA.GO app.
- STIGA Active Guidance System predicts GPS signal availability and mowing efficiently
- 4G connection and STIGA Cloud for constant communication
- Cable-free. Installation is virtual and simply done via the STIGA.GO App
- Mowing efficiency via systematic cutting patterns
- Full control via STIGA.GO App. Integrated with Alexa
- Free connectivity for the lifetime of your robot. No extra costs needed.
Buy this mower and get £200 cash back!
*Available whilst Stiga promotion runs – Enquire for more information
Stiga G 1200 robot lawn mower – cares for your garden and gives you back your time.
Stiga G 1200 is the first robot lawn mower that can properly nurture a healthy lawn in just 2 cutting sessions a day, allowing you more uninterrupted time on your lawn. Compact and lightweight, Stiga G 1200 robotic lawn mower intelligently navigates gardens of all shapes and sizes: its perfect balance allows it to manage all terrains. Stiga G 1200 robot mower is extremely silent: while in use, it’s as quiet as a household refrigerator. The STIGA robot mower is refreshingly easy to use and flexible, featuring an intuitive keypad and Bluetooth connection, so you can instruct the robot mower directly from your smartphone.
- High performance cutting by 4 pivoting blades, spinning at up to 2850 rpm
- Perfectly balanced for all terrain, even on 45% slopes (24°)
- Excellent sound insulation keeping noise inside the machine
- STIGA.GO App providing advanced control on all robot functions
- Intuitive on-board panel with primary functions and spot cut
- Easy cleaning and washing through removable top cover
New Robotic Mowers, Accessories & Spares
- Lawn Size
- Spare Parts